Ω-Omega Fleet-Ω
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ω-Omega Fleet-Ω

Ωω Omega. ''The home that is, the home that it was, the home it shall be, the home it shall stay, welcome home, welcome to the family... Omega Fleet HQ'' Tim Veltkamp.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  DataBaseDataBase  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ship Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
William Wells
Admiral (B)
Admiral (B)
William Wells

Number of posts : 34
Position : Deputy CIC , Director of Temporal Investigations
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Ship Request Empty
PostSubject: Ship Request   Ship Request Icon_minitime2/12/2008, 22:32

I was thinking it would be silly to make the simms come to the Station ever time thier is a temporal incident. My request is that I be allowed to use a long range runabout in order to travel to my destinations. This ship is capable of holding a maximum of 5 people

Blow is the ships specifications. I tried make make it as realistic as possible. If R&D wants to make sure my specs are correct it would be apreciated

Type Warhammer Class Runabout
Commissioned Unknown
Dimensions Length: 30.1 m
Beam: 23.2 m
Height: 7.9 m
Decks: 1
Mass 165.4 tons
Crew 1-4

Armament
- 4x Type IV phaser arrays
- 2x Standard Mini-photon torpedo tube + 24 torpedoes

Defence Systems
- Shield system
- Light Duranium/Tritanium double hull
- Medium level Structural Integrity Field

Warp Speeds
Normal Cruise: Warp 4.5
Maximum Cruise: Warp 5.4
Maximum Rated: Warp 5.6 for 12 hours

Refit Cycle
Minor: 1 month
Standard: 1 year
Major: 2 years

The Warhammer Class is a versatile federation runabout. These are the Ferrari's of the Runabouts. They are equipped with a small conference/dining area, and even small quarters for resting on long journeys. It incorporates integral nacelles, much like the Defiant Class. The impulse engines have been modified to give extra speed at sublight speeds, so it is highly manouverable and fast in combat.

A unique feature of this vessel is its ability to traverse sub-aquatic environments. Even more unique is the experimental Fusion-Prop (FUPRO) drive located at the rear. This is essentially a propellor-driven form of propulsion, which can be activated if travelling at extreme depths where sub-thrusters become useless. Thus, this craft can go deeper than almost any existing space-faring vessel. When in sub-aquatic mode, 2 stabilizer fins are extended from the front of the ship, giving it superb manouverability underwater as well. This craft is capable of a planetary & sub-aqua landings, and is equipped with Space/AquaSuits for unhospitable atmospheres.

* Here is the site with some pictures fo the ship as you can see its not very big and could easily fit in the shuttlebays of the ships.* Star Trek Australia - Warhammer Class

I also placed the site for the U.S.S. Atlantis here. I did not give her a registry number in case you wanted to assign it one specifically.

Thanks for reviewing my request
Back to top Go down
William Wells
Admiral (B)
Admiral (B)
William Wells

Ship Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Request   Ship Request Icon_minitime5/12/2008, 20:26

As i'm under the impression that the fleet admiral and the rest of the higher ups are lost in some alternate dimension. I'm going to go off the premise that my request is approved until told otherwise Razz
Back to top Go down
Nicole Branson
Vice Admiral (O)
Vice Admiral (O)
Nicole Branson

Number of posts : 90
Ship(s) : Omega Prime and Colony
Position : Vice Admiral
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Ship Request Empty
PostSubject: Fleet Services Concurs...   Ship Request Icon_minitime5/12/2008, 20:30

As the only ranking member of the Fleet Council to engage the Omega Fleet LCARS
System, I will concur with your request. Please continue to update the command
staff on the status of the Atlantis and her crew as well as your locations within
Omega Fleet Protected Territory and if possible, any location with the temporal
time line.

Please defer to the Temporal Prime Directive in all scenarios.
Back to top Go down
http://www.omegacolony.aogn.net
William Wells
Admiral (B)
Admiral (B)
William Wells

Ship Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Request   Ship Request Icon_minitime5/12/2008, 20:34

Of course Admiral. I do plan a mission to investigate a lost starship that was just located
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ship Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship Request   Ship Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ship Request
Page 1 of 1