Ω-Omega Fleet-Ω
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ω-Omega Fleet-Ω

Ωω Omega. ''The home that is, the home that it was, the home it shall be, the home it shall stay, welcome home, welcome to the family... Omega Fleet HQ'' Tim Veltkamp.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  DataBaseDataBase  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tanmesad Fire Incident Report -

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vash Enranet
Dal
Dal
Vash Enranet

Number of posts : 93
Ship(s) : USS / CGV Tanmesad
Position : Commanding Officer
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Tanmesad Fire Incident Report - Empty
PostSubject: Tanmesad Fire Incident Report -   Tanmesad Fire Incident Report - Icon_minitime3/8/2008, 18:00

The fifth attempt to use the Thosian Sphere Weapons results in a fire.

From the logs of the USS / CGV Tanmesad

I was just playing with a couple of ideas. I want the damn Thosian Spheres to work. It would be a wonderful achievement for the Omega Fleet to have a weapon of this nature to succeed when both the USS Roddenberry and USS Nova Horizon have failed in attempts to have the spheres function. I have built a scale model of the Thosian Sphere and created a temporal field within the Tanmesad science lab. I know one thing, this is no Star Fleet lab. I have been running simulations and now was ready to trial in the microcasm.

"SON OF A B**CH!!!! The temporal containment failed. The Vacuum is ablaze as the sphere try to expose a rift in the temporal continuum!!"

I called Amanda. She came running over. Holy Sh*t!! The containment has failed. The lab is on fire.

=A= "Activate Continament Protocol, Teal Alpha. =A=

The computer started flushing the lab with Halon. The fire is temporal in nature and starving it from oxygen in this temporal reality has only slowed the fire. The ship will soon be on fire.

=A= Teal to the Marines. Garner, we have a problem. =A=

=A= This is Melissa. Garner has already left for the Station. We will respond however. State the nature of the problem, Viceroy Out! =A=

=A= FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!! =A=

I could hardly contain my composure. The lab was on fire. The marines arrived. The Tanmesad is in a temporal fire scenario. There is no real protocol here. I looked at Melissa. She looked at her staff. The marines were gung ho to fight the fire. Melissa contacted the bridge.

=A= Teero. Viceroy here. I propose with jetison the lab, beam a halon explosion inside and allow the lab to be consumed by the temporal rift. Once the lab disappears, detonate the halon and put the fire out. =A=

Teero thought about it for a moment.

=A= If we do so, Marine. The lab could end up in some reality with all its technical advances. This would be violation of the Temporal Prime Directive. I will not have this on my first bridge command. We need an alternative. It's Teal's lab. Tell the scientist to fix this or else. =A=

I could tell Teero was pissed. I suggested to Melissa that we attempt to jetison the lab at about 30 seconds into the future. When it appears, we will destroy it. She told me that we cannot send anything into the future either. We need to put the fire out.

What if we direct the fire to a fire that exists already in the past. The lab will be lost for all eternity. What if we direct the lab to Wolf 359. There was so much debris there, no one would notice anything significant about a floating lab from a Galor Class Vessel. We discussed the parameters. This too will not work. We cannot control it enough. The lab could actually crash into a vessel, perhaps even a surviving vessel. We got to put the god damn fire out.

The bridge commander arrived on scene with T'Zohl and Lolock. Zoey suggested allowing the marines to enter the temporal field and fight the fire in both realities. The risks would be very, very high. Melissa informed T'Zohl that the marines are here to save the Tanmesad. She and her fighter group would respond.

I looked at them. I am going too and started to suit up. It was my damn lab. Amanda also suited up. We could be fighting fire in two realities.

For the next 5 hours, we fought fire here aboard the Tanmesad and on Earth in 2007 at a construction site near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. At least 4 new homes were destroyed by the fire. The marines did an outstanding job. They looked positively cool in their West Edmonton Station Gear. Melissa was amazing. She should have never gone into intelligence. She should have always been marine. She would be a damn General by now.

The Tanmesad lab is horribly damaged. I will set to work immediately on repairs. The homes in 2007 will be saved. Some reconstruction will be needed but they will be saved. I have learned that the Edmonton Site was chosen by the Star Fleet LCARS because the construction site had a large fire in 2007 to prevent loss of life and not to violate the Temporal Prime Directive. The computers aboard these vessels are remarkable.

I am embarrassed and humbled to say that I set the ship on fire but am proud and honored to thank the marines and Melissa Viceroy for their amazing effort.

This ship has endured so much yet she continues to fly. This is a tribute to these fine crew members.

Yeltbrin Dr. Celestrialla Greene
Chief Science Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad

Lt. Acrylos Teero
Bridge Commander
USS / CGV Tanmesad

Lt. Amanda Hunter
USS / CGV Tanmesad

Melissa Hoskov
First Sergeant
Fighter Group Beta (B)
Star Fleet Marines