Ω-Omega Fleet-Ω
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ω-Omega Fleet-Ω

Ωω Omega. ''The home that is, the home that it was, the home it shall be, the home it shall stay, welcome home, welcome to the family... Omega Fleet HQ'' Tim Veltkamp.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  DataBaseDataBase  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lt. Tania Branson Signing In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Tania Branson

Number of posts : 6
Ship(s) : USS / CGV Tanmesad
Position : Executive Officer
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Lt. Tania Branson Signing In Empty
PostSubject: Lt. Tania Branson Signing In   Lt. Tania Branson Signing In Icon_minitime1/9/2008, 14:47

At the request of Glinn Vash Enranet at the Tanmesad Staff Meeting, the command staff are requested to sign on and view the activities of the Fleet.

My name is Lt. Tania Branson, Borg Disconnect Two of Ten, and I serve the Tanmesad as her Executive Officer. Many people will be familiar with me as a result of posting by our commanding officer Glinn Vash Enranet.

Tania Branson
Executive Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Omega Fleet
Back to top Go down
Vash Enranet
Dal
Dal
Vash Enranet

Number of posts : 93
Ship(s) : USS / CGV Tanmesad
Position : Commanding Officer
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Lt. Tania Branson Signing In Empty
PostSubject: Thank you, Lieutenant   Lt. Tania Branson Signing In Icon_minitime1/9/2008, 14:55

Tania,

Thank you very much for accepting the role of "Tania Branson" aboard the Tanmesad and for joining the Omega Fleet Forum. I appreciate very much that you have chosen to take part in the Fleet forum as well.

Thank you

Glinn Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Omega Fleet
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanmesad.simmplicity.org

Lt. Tania Branson Signing In
Page 1 of 1