Ω-Omega Fleet-Ω
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ω-Omega Fleet-Ω

Ωω Omega. ''The home that is, the home that it was, the home it shall be, the home it shall stay, welcome home, welcome to the family... Omega Fleet HQ'' Tim Veltkamp.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  DataBaseDataBase  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assistant Deputy Commander in Chief

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicole Branson
Vice Admiral (O)
Vice Admiral (O)
Nicole Branson

Number of posts : 90
Ship(s) : Omega Prime and Colony
Position : Vice Admiral
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Assistant Deputy Commander in Chief Empty
PostSubject: Assistant Deputy Commander in Chief   Assistant Deputy Commander in Chief Icon_minitime28/12/2008, 21:11

I am deeply honored to accept the position of Second Deputy Commander In Chief in association with Deputy Director William Wells, the new Deputy Commander In Chief.

I am humbled by the additional responsibilities of Research and Development and will strive to use the Omega Research to help improve not only ships in the fleet but the way the ships travel.

I would like to thank Admiral Tim Veltkamp for the honor of serving in the Omega Fleet and the fine staff of the Omega Colony for their recent efforts.

With honor and humility,
Back to top Go down
http://www.omegacolony.aogn.net

Assistant Deputy Commander in Chief
Page 1 of 1